I have watched the maxium number of movies in this semester in whole KGP life. Infact the addiction of watching movie is started this semester only. I have already watched around 20 movies. This post is just a online note on the various movies that I have watched in this semster; a list for my future reference, sort of an online diary. Here goes the list:-
  • Forrest Gump
  • A Beautifull Mind
  • Shawshank's Redemption
  • The Trumann Show
  • Crash
  • Jerry Maguirre
  • The Man who would be the King
  • Seven Years in Tibet
  • One who flews over Cuckoo's Nest
  • Casablanca
  • Dr. Strangelove
  • The Great Dictator
  • Schindler's List
  • Dances with Wolves
  • The Guru
  • Fight Club
  • Before Sunrise
  • Before Sunset
  • Rang De Basanti (Hindi)
  • Maalamal Weekly (Hindi)
  • When I turned Nine (Korean)
  • My Sassy Girl (Korean)
  • Rashomon (Japanese)
  • Der Untergang (German)
Forrest Gump, A Beautifull Mind, Shawshank's Redemption, Trumann Show, Jerry Maguirre, One who flews over Cuckoo's Nest, Schindler's List, Fight Club are a class of there own. My Sassy Girl is the sweetest romantic movie I have ever watched. Casablanca, Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, When I turned Nine are also worth watching; infact casablanca can be considered as one of the greatest romantic movie ever made. Rashomon is Akira Kurosawa's one of the best gift to the world, the theme, the presentation style make it one of the greatest movie. Der Untergang (The Downfall) is a german movie on the last few days of hitler; the portrait of hitler, his craziness, and the destruction of berlin toward's the end of the world war is at its best. Dr. Strangelove is a Stanley Kubrick movie, do I need further elaboration?

Comments (1)

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:  

    bounceed here to read your blog...
    i liked the movie list you made.

Add a Comment