Its 3rd post in the series of post named "Life @Bangalore". The first two can be seen at:-
As usual let me list out some of the interesting Books/Movie that I have watched recently. Here are are some of the awesome movie I have watched lately:-
  1. American History X
  2. Godfather - I
  3. Ladri di biciclette
  4. Malena
  5. Lawrence of Arabia
  6. Notting Hill
  7. Serendipity
  8. The Good, the bad, and the ugly
  9. The Pursuit of Happyness
  10. The Pianist
  11. Happy Feet
  12. Few Hindi Movies : Vivah, Bheja Fry, Namesake, Rog, Life in a Metro, Partner
Thanx to my dell lappy, I have started watching movies, which I have almost stopped for a year. And I am watching on an average 1-2 movie per week. When I reached Bangalore, I have only seen 5 movies from IMDB top 250. Now the count has increased to 25. And I am lovin it :D

On the negative side, the force that used to be there for reading book have decreased considerably due to my new indulgence with laptop and broadband. Before I used to read 50-100 pages a day. These day I am able to read 20-50 pages a day. These are some of the good book I have read recently:-
  1. Fountainhead - Ayn Rand
  2. iWoz - Autobiography of Steve Wozniak, co-f0under of Apple
  3. India, from Midnight to Millennium - Shashi Tharoor
  4. The Unbearable Lightness of Being - Milan Kundera

Comments (2)

  1. Blogger Kag said:  

    Heylo !
    Yaar iWoz kaisa hai??/

    Samir
  2. Blogger Unknown said:  

    Feel comfortable to read it. Really, I like it.

Add a Comment