Nopes, I am not talking about mark of any exam; rather its the number of books that I have read from the BBC's Top 200 Books. Out of 200 I have just read only 5 Books. Even after reading around 30 books within 5 months in a near-marathon fashion, I have just managed to read 5 books from the long list. I think I am spending too much effort/energy on reading non-fictions, management, and self-help book. Here are the five books that I have read out of these 200 books
  1. Animal Farm - George Orwell
  2. The Alchemist - Paulo Cohelo
  3. Midnight's Children - Salman Rushdie
  4. The Old Man and The Sea - Ernest Hemingway
  5. Jonathan Livingstone Seagull - Richard Bach
But, One thing to note is that the list doesn't includes books like Siddhartha-Herman Hesse, Love Story-Erich Segal, and Kite Runner- Khaleed Hosseni. I have laso another 15 books from the above list in my Book-self (yet-to-read). Hopefully I will increase my count days-by-days (more accurately month-by-month) ... Miles to Go Before I Sleep; Piles to Read Before I Sleep

Comments (0)

Add a Comment