It has been a long time since I have posted something in my blog. This is due n number of reasons; amongst which laziness is one of the major ingredient. Life has changed a lots in these few months. I have no longer a jobless man !!! ... A busy man indeed. Myself now a ASIC Design Engineer in nVidia Graphics Private Limited Bangalore. Life has became more routined.

I have developed a hobby of reading books, mostly non-fiction in this period. Currently I am reading a book called The World is Flat by Thomas L. Friedman. This book is on what the author called Globalization 3.0 . One thing that influence me is the way he has presented his views and the detailed description of his encounter with peoples.

Few days back I came across one of the most heart-touching post by one of my batch-mate of IITKGP. The post "A Breakup Dissected" one of the best poetic expression I have came across in my life. Have a look at it. You will start feeling his feeling after reading it.

Comments (1)

  1. Blogger Lae said:  

    Hi! Nice blog! Add me to ur links

    href="http://2funnypictures.blogspot.com">http://2funnypictures.blogspot.com
    and let me know, i will add u,

    thanks :)

Add a Comment