Verilog :: Tutorial Verilog :: PLI Verilog :: Miscellaneous

Comments (7)

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:  

    Sometimes, these gambles pay off, but there are occasions when they fail miserably,
  2. Anonymous Anonymous said:  

    hi..im prima from bangladesh. im doing my undergrade thesis on verilog. could u please help us by providing some interesting topics about verilog.
    contact at verilogthesis@ymail.com
  3. Blogger rettt said:  

    i want the verilog code for bit interleaver in cdma.
    charantej.peteti@gmail.com
  4. Blogger Unknown said:  

    sir,i, neeraj kumar gupta,student of btech 3rd (E.C.E),i want to make career in vlsi industry,for that i am clearing my concepts of digital electronics and plz tell me what additional steps need to be taken in-order to get job in vlsi industry,plz sir tell me,,my email id neerajgupta63693@gmail.com
  5. Blogger Unknown said:  

    sir,i,neeraj,studying btech 3rd year(e.c.e),sir i want to make career in vlsi so i am making strong fundamental in digital electronics,plz tell me what additional steps need to be taken in-order to get job in vlsi,plz tell me,
    thank you..
  6. Anonymous Anonymous said:  

    Hai.. do you have any idea of vedic multiplication if so can you please help me to get verilog code for 16bit urdava triyakbhayam vedic code using adders...
  7. Anonymous Anonymous said:  

    Hai.. do you have any idea of vedic multiplication if so can you please help me to get verilog code for 16bit urdava triyakbhayam vedic code using adders...

Add a Comment