Yes, finally I have done it. I have successfully ported the award winning Connections theme for blogger. Here is a step by step sort-of-guide for those who don't now how to change template.
- First download connection theme for blogger from here. Save it to your local hard disk.
- Goto Blogger dashboard. Select the blog to which you want to apply connection theme. Click on the Template tab.
- In the template page change the blogger navbar color to silver.
- In the template page you will find a textbox as shown here. Save the text of the textbox to your local drive as a backup. This will be usefull to change the template to the original state in case if you want in a later stage.
- Replace the text of the textbox with the text of Template.txt [i.e. the textfile downloaded in the step 1]
- Now click on the orange "Save Template Change" Button to save the changes you have made to your template.
- Repulish your blog to have set connection as your default theme
- Wish you a Happy Blogging