One of the major problem downloading most recent version of firefox is that not all extensions work fine with it. Here is an easy way to modify firefox 1.5 to work with all extensions. Follow these steps to enable firefox 1.5 to work with all extensions
- At the location bar, enter: about:config. This will show you a list of Firefox internal preferences.
- Right-click on the list, select New > String Enter “app.extensions.version” (without quotes) for the preference name.
- Then, enter “1.0” (without quotes) as the value for app.extensions.version.
- Restart Firefox 1.5, then enable those disabled Firefox extensions.
- Restart Firefox 1.5 again to active the extensions. Done.