• Computer Graphics :-
  • Comments (3)

    1. Anonymous Anonymous said:  

      dear sudhir im really impressed by yr tech books section & all the links provided by u at ur tech blog.im 3rd yr engg. student studyin in shimla.i ll be vry grateful if u hlp me to improve my prggrmin skills . thnku plzz mail me at leo_boy07@gmail.com
    2. Anonymous Anonymous said:  

      hello subhash ,
      this effort of yours is really worth praising. thank you for such a good support. iam a computer science and engineering student currently in my 5th semester from punjab.
      it would be very nice of you, if you help me in case i require any guidance from you regarding my placement. my email is : sahi.sherry@gmail.com..
      kindly mail me back your email so that,I can contact you whenever i need somehelp and firstly whenever you are free. i will be very thankfull to you.
    3. Anonymous Anonymous said:  

      hey many many links that you have provided display a 404Error. Please either update the link, change the link or delete the link. Thanks.

    Add a Comment